Recipe by Bergy
This is a very tasty recipe. It is quick & easy to make, add a side salad - there's dinner Make itspicier if you wish by just increasing the chili and one more Jalapeno. Sub ground Chicken if you wish This is nice on it's own, with pasta or rice. You can even serve it on a bun like a Sloppy Joe
- 453.59 g ground turkey
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 411.06 g can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 118.29 ml pizza sauce
- 396.89 g can kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 9.85 ml chili powder
- 14.78 ml dry garlic flakes or 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 118.29 ml chopped green pepper
- 1 finely chopped jalapeno
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a large skillet with Pam or other oil.
- Over medium heat brown the onions.
- Add ground turkey and continue to cook until it is cooked through (apprx 10 min).
- Add the tomatoes, pizza sauce, kidney beans, garlic & chili powder.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Add peppers (Green & Jalapeno).
- Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Taste and season with salt & Pepper.