Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From The Best of Taiwanese Cuisine.
Make and share this Bean Sprouts With Mustard Greens and Cilantro recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup sliced shiitake mushroom
- 3 cups mung bean sprouts
- 2 cups coarsely chopped mustard greens
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch
- Rinse the vegetables and pat dry. Stir fry the vegetables and the cilantro in the sesame oil quickly at a high temperature, stirring the vegetables constantly to prevent burning.
- Combine the soy sauce and cornstarch, adding a little water if necessary, to form a thin paste.
- Whisk the mixture into the vegetables, making sure to coat them evenly.