- oil (for frying)
- 1 piece tauk kwa, diced (bean curd with a harder skin)
- 1 garlic clove, minced (optional)
- 100 g carrots, sliced thinly
- 300 g bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons light sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Stir-fry bean curd cubes until lightly brown and crispy.
- Remove and drain off excess oil on kitchen towels.
- Heat more oil and fry garlic slightly (around 30 seconds).
- Add carrots and fry for another 2 minutes until slightly soft.
- Add bean sprouts, light sauce, oyster sauce and pepper, and fry for another 1 minute.
- Serve hot.