Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Came from the back of a bean sprout package. A quick way to make a tasty side dish. Toss in some fried Tofu and cooked rice for a veggie main dish.
- 250 g fresh bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon light sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced spring onions
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Wash the bean sprouts and drop in boiling water. Let them stand for 3 mins then drain.
- Toast the sesame seeds until golden being careful not to burn them.
- Toss all the ingredients together well and serve hot or cold.
This was good and very easy. I followed the recipe exactly. I think next time I'll add some snowpeas and maybe some water chestnuts to jazz it up a bit. Thanks!