1/1 Photo of Bean Sprout Vegetable Stir Fry
Ilmar Simanovskis's Note:
This is a traditional stir fry recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Braggs liquid aminos
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 lb fresh bean sprout
- 2 cups cut snow peas
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1 celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1Put the oil and mustard seeds in the wok and cover with a lid. The seeds will pop like popcorn and the wok must be covered or they will fly out.
- 2Prepare all the vegetables.
- 3Once the mustard seeds are brown, add all the seasonings except for the pine nuts and the corn starch.
- 4Add all vegetables except the bean sprouts.
- 5Cook until vegetables are partly softened. do not over cook.
- 6Add the bean sprouts and cook for 3 minutes.
- 7Drain liquid from the wok into a bowl.
- 8While wisking, slowly add corn starch.
- 9Return liquid to the wok and cook for another minute.
- 10Stir in pine nuts or add as topping.
- 11Serve as a side, with meat or on a bed of egg noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bean Sprout Vegetable Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.8
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 180.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Braggs liquid aminos