Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe Courtesy of Ming Tsai as seen on East Meets West With Ming Tsai. Found on Food Network, posting for ZWT.
- In a hot saute pan, coat with a little olive oil, and saute the shiitakes and shallots until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Add the chives, and ham and stir.
- Deglaze with both vinegars and season.
- Whisk in the oil, add mustard, check for seasoning and bring back to temperature.
- Drizzle on top of the bean sprouts to wilt.
- Mix well and verify seasoning
- Mold the salad in o-rings and drizzle with leftover vinaigrette.