Recipe by JenniCat
I found this recipe at veganchef.com. I'm not vegan, but I do enjoy a healthy dish! Made this with Thai Coconut Rice (#63446). They were a wonderful combination.
- 2 cups red peppers, julienned
- 2 cups carrots, julienned
- 3⁄4 cup green onion, sliced diagonally
- 1 1⁄4 cups celery, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups bean sprouts, rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, minced
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine all the vegetables.
- In another bowl, whisk together the olive oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, lemon juice and ginger.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and toss lightly. Season with Salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.