Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Made this bean soup last night and it turned out pretty well, so I thought I would post the recipe for safe keeping. Hope someone else enjoys it too!
- 1 (48 ounce) jar great northern beans (undrained)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 10 1⁄2 ounces campbell's tomato soup (undiluted)
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes (undrained and chopped)
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat rotini
- 5 cups water
- 2 vegetable bouillon cubes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons thyme
- 1⁄8 cup dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄8 cup sugar (or to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in a large soup pot.
- Cook until pasta is done, about 1/2 hour.
- Like most soups, it is even better the next day!