Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A little creation I pieced together. Pretty yummy. Want to remember it and get nutritional values. Amounts are approximations, as I mix to taste.
- 2 ounces shrimp, cooked, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup kidney bean (canned)
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon light ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- Heat tortilla in a microwave for approximately 30 seconds (depending upon power of microwave.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place ingredients on warmed tortilla and fold over as a wrap.