Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom's famous Bean dip is excellent for family gatherings! Quick, easy and keeps em full!
Make and share this Bean Salsa Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (12 ounce) can black beans
- 1 cup cheese, shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack mix
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2-1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- salsa (your favorite)
- Rinse both cans of beans; drain well.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well.
- Serve chilled and with your favorite tortilla chips!