Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A colourful bean salad with tomatoes, cucumber & mozzarella.
Make and share this Bean Salad With Mozzarella recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cucumber, cut into fine dice
- 1 red pepper, deseeded & finely sliced
- 4 1⁄2 ounces cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 4 tablespoons salad dressing
- 2⁄3 cup mozzarella cheese, drained. sliced and cubed
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Mix the garbanzos, beans, cucumber, pepper and cherry tomatoes together and stir in the dressing.
- Stir in the mozzarella & sprinkle with cilantro and serve.