We eat this colorful salad regularly as it is easy to prepare, quick and full of things that are good for you! I hope you enjoy it.
- Open the cans, rinse the beans (I just leave them in the can and hold the lid down to drain the existing water out, then refill the can with water and repeat until the water comes clean) and drain the corn.
- Mix beans and corn in a large bowl.
- Prepare the tomatoes. Add to beans and corn.
- Slice the avocado in half then use a spoon to scoop out pieces into the beans and corn mixture.
- Mix salad gently.
- Serve in individual bowls. Squeeze lime juice on top. Enjoy!