Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the Edgell website. A must have salad for bbqs, easy to make in advance so great to take to potlucks or picnics.
- 2 (420 g) cans four-bean mix
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon, rind of, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup black olives, sliced (optional)
- Place the four bean mix, baby spinach leaves, and olives, if using, in a large bowl.
- Combine olive oil, lemon rind, garlic, lemon juice and parsley in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour dressing over bean mix and toss gently to mix.
Quick, easy, healthy and tasty! What more can you ask for? This was yummy. The sweetness of the beans balanced nicely with the tanginess of the lemon. Thanks Sarah!