1/2 Photos of Bean Salad - Pantry Friendly & Healthy
2 hrs 7 mins
ct in ut's Note:
Serve as a side dish or see variations below. I created this to accommodate using all pantry ingredients to help use my food storage more efficiently.
My Private Note
cup app ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons vinegar, white
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes, diced with lime juice & cilantro, well drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, super sweet variety, well drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, well drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, well drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, well drained
- 1Blend first 3 ingredients in a big serving bowl.
- 2Add remaining ingredients & blend all together.
- 3Marinate for at least 2 hours preferable in fridge or also good at room temperature.
- 4Serve & enjoy.
- 6I use "low sodium" vegetables when possible. Cut out spices & use plain tomatoes if you want a more mild flavored Bean Salad.
- 7Variations: Make into complete meals.
- 8Taco Salad: add 26 ounces (2, 13 oz cans) chicken breast, 1 TB cumin, 1 ts black pepper, put on tortilla chips.
- 9Baked Potato Bar: use as a topping.
- 10Casserole Style: use the drained vegetable juices to cook long grain white rice in & serve bean salad on top with a cheese sauce.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bean Salad - Pantry Friendly & Healthy
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.0
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 256.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 8.9 g