Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Here's an easy, delicious, and healthy bean salad that I've put together, using one of Michel Montignac's low-carb vinaigrettes. The vinaigrette is great in other salad recipes too.
- 1 (19 ounce) canmixed beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 ounce) can yellow beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 ounce) can green beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 red bell peppers or 1⁄4-1⁄2 orange bell peppers or 1⁄4-1⁄2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 red onions or 1⁄4-1⁄2 vidalia onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable stock
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper
- In a bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients.
- Combine the vegetables and add enough vinaigrette to coat. Refrigerate and allow the salad to marinate.