- 236.59 ml chickpeas
- 118.29 ml white beans
- 118.29 ml black beans
- 118.29 ml red kidney beans
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 78.07 ml orange bell pepper, diced
- 78.07 ml red pepper, diced
- 78.07 ml green pepper, diced
- 59.14 ml roughly chopped parsley
- 0.25 ml salt and pepper
- sun-dried tomato dressing (Store or name brand)
Directions See How It's Made
- Thoroughly rinse all of your beans.
- combine all the above ingredients except the dressing.
- Allow individuals to dress their own salad - some prefer more some prefer less.
- This recipe is shown served as a main side dish to my Grilled Lemon Garlic Chicken Kabobs (Recipe #228062) , making this a very low carb, low fat meal.