Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious alternative to leafy salad. This recipe serves 2 as a main side dish.
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1⁄2 cup white beans
- 1⁄2 cup black beans
- 1⁄2 cup red kidney beans
- 1⁄2 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1⁄3 cup orange bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄3 cup red pepper, diced
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup roughly chopped parsley
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- sun-dried tomato dressing (Store or name brand)
- Thoroughly rinse all of your beans.
- combine all the above ingredients except the dressing.
- Allow individuals to dress their own salad - some prefer more some prefer less.
- This recipe is shown served as a main side dish to my Grilled Lemon Garlic Chicken Kabobs (Recipe #228062) , making this a very low carb, low fat meal.