Recipe by David Steffes
A quick and easy salad that is raved over.
Top Review by bert
David, I made this for my BBQ yesterday and it was delicious. Such a nice combination of beans and I love feta cheese. There was a small amount leftover which I'm looking forward to having for lunch today. I received good comments from my guests who obviously enjoyed it. Thanks for a recipe I will make again in the future. (I noticed this is the only recipe you've posted, so I hope this is an incentive for you to post more).
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can cut green beans
- 1 can kidney bean
- 1 can diced tomato
- 1 (14 ounce) jar kalamata olives (preferably pitted)
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5 -6 basil leaves
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Open each can of beans (all cans are 14 1/2 oz size) and pour into collender and rinse, add to bowl along with tomatoes, and olives.
- Crumble the feta cheese, chiffonade the Basil (roll up leaves and slice into thin strips), slice the green onions including the greens, mix the oil and vinigar, add everything to bowl and stir.
- Taste and add salt and pepper as needed (watch out the feta is salty).