Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
In ‘The Everything Tex-Mex Cookbook’
Make and share this Bean Nachos recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place tortilla chips on a large rimmed baking sheet and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine refried beans, pinto beans, chili powder, and salsa.
- Heat over medium heat until mixture just begins to bubble, stirring frequently.
- Pour bean mixture evenly over chips.
- Sprinkle with tomato, chili, and cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes until cheeses melt and begin to bubble.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with sour cream and guacamole.