Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice, tangy bean salad great for picnics. I never add salt to anything I make, so add it if you like it. Lasts about 5 days in the fridge.
- 1 (540 ml) cansix- bean medley (or 5 bean medley if that's all you can find)
- 1 (340 ml) can peaches and cream corn (or sweet corn works)
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped (can also use dried parsley)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- Open can of beans and pour into a strainer. Rinse off the beans. Pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Repeat first step with the corn, and add to the beans.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix together.
- This recipe works best if allowed to sit for 24 hours for the flavours to blend.