Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I got this off a different recipe site and have made it a few time. We enjoy it I hope that you also do.
- 1 (40 ounce) can great northern beans, undrained
- 1 1⁄4 cups ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 4 slices bacon, if desired
- Mix all ingredients together except the bacon.
- Pour into 2-quart size baking dish.
- Place bacon strips over top.
- Bake 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Place under broiler for a few minutes to brown bacon.