Recipe by Shari C
This is a great dip recipe for game day! Break open a bag of your favorite tortilla chips and watch out!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans fat-free refried beans
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 12 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the ingredients together, reserving 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Spread into a 1-½ qt baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the reserved cheese.
- Bake uncovered 25-30 minutes at 350' till bubbly and cheese melts.
- Serve hot with your favorite brand of tortilla chips.