Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
this is a low fat, wonderful recipe for delicious bean enchiladas. you won't even notice that it is low fat. enjoy. garnish with low fat sour cream, salsa and sliced green onions.
- 16 ounces fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup low-fat cheese, low fat, i use colby-jack, shredded
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce
- 32 ounces corn tortillas
- In a small bowl mix beans, and 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Pour 1/2 of the enchilada in the bottom of a 8x8x2 pan.
- spread 1/4 of bean mixture down the center of each tortilla.
- fold in sides of tortilla(i heat the tortillas for 5 seconds before doing this to soften them).
- place seam side down in pan.
- top enchiladas with remaining sauce.
- sprinkle with cheese.
- bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- use 325 degrees if using a glass dish.
- top with sour cream, salsa and green onions.