Chef #1037817's Note:
Easy recipe that a running buddy taught me years ago. You can subsitute the filling with chicken, beef, cheese, or potatoes. If you substitute with meat or chicken, just make sure to season it with another packet of taco seasoning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. First make the sauce by mixing the first 4 ingredients in a skillet over medium heat until well blended and heated through.
- 22. Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 33. Take 1/2 cup of the skillet sauce and spread on the bottom of an 9x13 inch pan.
- 44. Heat the corn tortillas to soften, either in a heated skillet or in the microwave for about 15 seconds.
- 55. Fill the tortillas with about 3 T. beans, roll, and place in pan. Do this until you have used up all your filling or you have used up all the space in your pan.
- 66. Cover the filled tortillas with the remaining sauce and then sprinkle cheese on top.
- 77. Cook in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bean Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.8
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 1171.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 26.9 g