Recipe by MsSally
I had leftover baked beans and ham to use up. So I came up with these. Very easy and healthy way to start the day.
- 2 low-fat flour tortillas (6 inch size)
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup 2% cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped ham
- 1⁄4 cup baked beans (I used Bush's)
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Scramble egg substitute with ham.
- Place tortillas on broiler pan, top each one with 1/2 of the cheese, 1/2 of egg/ham mixture, 1/2 of baked beans.
- Broil 3 in under broiler until cheese is melted and eggs etc are warm.
- Transfer to serving plate, top with salsa and slice into forths.