Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I had leftover baked beans and ham to use up. So I came up with these. Very easy and healthy way to start the day.
- 2 low-fat flour tortillas (6 inch size)
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup 2% cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped ham
- 1⁄4 cup baked beans (I used Bush's)
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- Scramble egg substitute with ham.
- Place tortillas on broiler pan, top each one with 1/2 of the cheese, 1/2 of egg/ham mixture, 1/2 of baked beans.
- Broil 3 in under broiler until cheese is melted and eggs etc are warm.
- Transfer to serving plate, top with salsa and slice into forths.
Try this you might be surprised. I so like this ! I chose to use hot salsa on mine. Will be making this again. Thanks for posting this for us to try.
I made this for brekky this morning, great idea, very filling & tasty too. I used a real egg scrambled but otherwise made as directed. Made for ZWT III.
I loved this for breakfast. I had to sub Refried beans for the baked beans as I didn't have any in the house. Next time I will make with baked beans. I had everything else on hand and it took no time at all to make. Thanks MsSally!