Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yes, it's different. :) Yes, it's tasty! Note: this recipe is not yet ready for consumption, due to editing difficulties - it will be fixed as soon as possible.
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained (13 to 15 ounce can)
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup dr pepper cola
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, drained
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- bacon, Crisp, Chopped
- Combine all ingredients except the last 2 in saucepan; heat to boiling.
- Pour into blender or electric mixer; add cheese.
- Blend on high speed until well mixed.
- Pour into warmer dish; cover with bacon.
- Serve with chips, crackers.