Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty, fast any easy dip for parties, holidays or as a quick snack.
Make and share this Bean Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup ragu double cheese sauce (from a 16 oz. jar)
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1⁄4 salsa
- hot sauce (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth. Add a bit more of the Cheese sauce if needed for smoothness.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips, Corn Chips or Ridged Potato Chips.
- Adding 1/4 pound of well cooked and crumbled ground beef is an option. More cheese sauce will be needed to gain a smooth consistency.