Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the best dip!!! Bring it to a party and watch how fast it disappears!
- 1 (29 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 3 large ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup sliced green onion
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- Mash beans with salt, pepper and Tabasco sauce; spread onto 12inch dish.
- Mash avocados with lemon juice and salt; spread over beans.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning; spread over avocado layer.
- Sprinkle with onions, tomatoes, cheese and olives.