Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is our version of nachos.
Make and share this Bean Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans (I use the nonfat version)
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 3 cups monterey jack cheese or 3 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup taco sauce (mild or medium, depending upon taste)
- 2 cups sour cream
- liquid hot pepper sauce
- olive, sliced
- avocado, slices
- green onion
- tortilla chips
- Cook hamburger, onion, garlic over medium heat until done.
- Add liquid hot pepper sauce and salt, to taste.
- Spread beans in 13 x 9 pan.
- Put meat on top of beans.
- Top with chilis.
- Sprinkle on cheese.
- Put on taco sauce to cover cheese.
- Bake in 350°F for 30 minute.
- Remove and top with sour cream.
- Top with other garnishes of choice.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Excellent dip! It's really easy to put together. We all loved the flavors and it looked pretty with the all of the toppings. Thank you for a great football snack tonight! Made for Culinary Quest 2 - Tex-Mex.
great 7 layer dip mr picky could eat this with mild sauce lol cherry bombers
This is so much more than just a bean dip, in my humble opinion! I was happy, at one point, to use is as a spread thick on an equally thick slice of whole grain bread! Anyway, I pretty much made it as given, but topped it off with the green onions, black olives & diced tomato! A keeper, for sure! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]