- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans (I use the nonfat version)
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 3 cups monterey jack cheese or 3 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup taco sauce (mild or medium, depending upon taste)
- 2 cups sour cream
- liquid hot pepper sauce
- olive, sliced
- avocado, slices
- green onion
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook hamburger, onion, garlic over medium heat until done.
- Add liquid hot pepper sauce and salt, to taste.
- Spread beans in 13 x 9 pan.
- Put meat on top of beans.
- Top with chilis.
- Sprinkle on cheese.
- Put on taco sauce to cover cheese.
- Bake in 350°F for 30 minute.
- Remove and top with sour cream.
- Top with other garnishes of choice.
- Serve with tortilla chips.