Recipe by Jade McLaren
This also makes a great nachos when spread over the chips and cheese is added and baked. This is a simple recipe that my mum taught me and has been a hit at every single party I have taken it too. Can be made in advance and eaten cold or just eat it straight from the saucepan!
- 1 can tomato soup (normal or cream of)
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 can red kidney beans
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in a non-stick saucepan and stirring constantly bring to the boil.
- Once boiled reduce to a simmer and cover for about 20 mins stirring frequently, or until thick.
- Once cooled a little bit it will thicken a little more.
- Be careful it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Use anything you like to dip with but I prefer corn chips.