1 hr 6 mins
1 hr 5 mins
A wonderful vegetarian stir-fry dish, and healthy to boot!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put cornstarch into a cup and slowly add 1/4 cup of the vegetable stock (make sure it is room temperature or cooler) and mix well.
- 2Add wine, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Cut scallion into 1 1/2-inch lengths.
- 5Heat vegetable oil in a wok over medium heat. When hot, put in ginger and garlic. Stir fry for 10 seconds.
- 6Put in scallion and broccoli.
- 7Fry for 1 minute. Add 1/2 cup vegetable stock and the salt. Bring to a simmer.
- 8Cover and cook over a medium heat for a minute, until broccoli is tender-crisp.
- 9Remove broccoli with a slotted spoon.
- 10Turn heat to low and add tofu.
- 11Let it heat through.
- 12Add cornstarch mixture.Stir very gently.
- 13Put broccoli back in wok.
- 14Serve as soon as the sauce is thick and everything is heated through.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bean Curd With Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.6
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1627.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: