1/1 Photo of Bean & Chicken Baked Taco Filling
This was posted in my local newspaper as "recipe of the month". It was contributed by Elke Marsh, owner of the hottest new deli in town called Elke's Market Cafe. Note: 3/28/07--added taco seasoning to recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 425.24 g can refried beans
- 17.57 g package taco seasoning mix
- 236.59 ml shredded monterey jack cheese
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 425.24 g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 473.18 ml grilled chicken breasts (diced or shredded)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 113.39 g can sliced black olives, drained
- 226.79 g of your favorite salsa
- 4-6 corn tortillas (or both) or 4-6 flour tortillas (or both)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix taco seasoning and refried beans together.
- 3Put all the ingredients in a greased baking pan.
- 4Stir slightly and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- 5Serve with flour and corn tortillas and all the sides you want.
- 6**Cook time does not include grilling chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bean & Chicken Baked Taco Filling
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.5
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 122.8 mg
- Sodium 1330.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 51.1 g