Recipe by Greffete
We just ended up eating this one eve.. A conglomeration of who's cooking with a "not me" attitude!!
Top Review by Heather'sCookin
My family really liked these. I wrapped two at a time in foil, and then froze a bunch in a gallon-size freezer bag. It really held up well in the cooler, and by the time we ate them later in the week they were thawed. I warmed them on the grill right in side the foil packets. Warning if you have small kids - these stay really hot for a long time, so I recommend opening the foil to let the steam out for 5-10 minutes before eating.
- 1 (15 ounce) canold elpaso refried beans (or favorite brand)
- 6 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 ounces grated cheddar cheese or 1 can processed cheddar cheese (use as required)
- 1⁄4 cup pickled jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 1 (7 ounce) canherdez picante salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat beans in microwave (approx 1 min.) Microwave or warm tortillas until soft.
- Stuff tortillas with beans and onion, add jalepeno and cheddar or squirt cheese (optional).
- Roll up and microwave until heated thru.
- Serve with chips and small jar of salsa.