Recipe by cherij22
I took this off the message boards on WW.com. This is really good, easy to make and make alot of it. This recipe is also very filling.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄8 cup reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can no-salt-added corn, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies (mild)
- 1 (15 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 5 ounces tomato paste
- 2 cups fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 medium onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice onion, saute in large skillet with meat. Add water & taco seasoning. Simmer until sauce thickens. Add canned veggies, tomato paste and beans.
- Spray casserole dish(I used 9x13 glass) and fill with veggie/meat mixture. Top with 1 cup of shredded cheese. Cover with cooked brown rice. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- Bake covered at 350 until heated through, about 20 minute Remove cover and continue baking for 5 min to melt cheese.