From 1001 Best Slow Cooker Recipes. I would serve this with tomato soup. They serve it with a corn and bean soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a medium bowl; cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 2Process beans and milk in food processor or blender until almost smooth; add to flour mixture and mix just until dough comes together.
- 3Drop dough by spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- 4Bake at 375 until light brown, about 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bean Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.5
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 222.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g