I haven't tried these yet, I'm posting as a request. The recipe comes from a cookbook called "Wholly Frijoles! - The Whole Bean Cookbook" by Shayne Fisher. note The yield amount was estimated!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cream together sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla.
- Add beans and banana and beat until fluffy.
- Add baking soda, flour and oats; blend until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- ~NOTE~You may use canned navy beans, but rinse well before you puree.
- ~NOTE~You may substitute raisins for the chocolate chips.