Flavorful dip from Cooking Light. Serve with toasted baguette slices or warm pita wedges.
Make and share this Bean, Bacon, and Blue Cheese Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme or 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can navy beans, drained
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese or 1⁄2 cup blue cheese
- 3 slices cooked bacon, drained and crumbled
- Place first 7 ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- In a small bowl, combine bean mixture, cheese, and bacon.