Recipe by MrsBone04
This is something I just threw together one night when I was trying to use up canned goods. It's full of flavor with not a lot of complicated ingredients.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can pinto beans
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 1⁄3 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 bouillon cube
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large stock pot, brown the ground beef until done. Add the chopped onion and garlic, and cook for about two minutes.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients and cook until bacon is soft. Top with cheese, if desired. YUM! Adjust spices to liking. I love cumin and chili powder, so I tend to add a lot more than the recipe says.