Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you're in a rush, substitute store-bought guacamole for the cream cheese, avocado, and lime juice.
- 453.59 g refried black beans
- 118.29 ml salsa
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, chopped
- 14.79 ml lime juice
- 226.79 g cooked shrimp (small or large, cut into pieces)
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- In a bowl, combine beans and salsa. Spread onto serving plate.
- In food processor, combine cream cheese, avocado, and lime juice. Spread over bean mixture.
- Top with shrimp and chopped tomato.