Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you're in a rush, substitute store-bought guacamole for the cream cheese, avocado, and lime juice.
- 16 ounces refried black beans
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 lb cooked shrimp (small or large, cut into pieces)
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- In a bowl, combine beans and salsa. Spread onto serving plate.
- In food processor, combine cream cheese, avocado, and lime juice. Spread over bean mixture.
- Top with shrimp and chopped tomato.