Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 1 (24 ounce) can vegetarian baked beans
- 2 cups no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup diced gala apples
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the turkey and saute until the turkey is almost cooked through, about 7 minutes.
- Add the onion and saute for 5 more minutes.
- Combine the turkey with the remaining ingredients and place into a casserole dish.
- Bake, covered, for 45 minutes until bubbly.