- 2 cups cooked white beans, like cannellini
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna, preferably packed in olive oil, drained
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, plus more to taste
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery leaves, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the beans, if necessary.
- Put the tuna in a bowl and flake with a fork, then stir in the beans.
- Drizzle the olive oil and lemon juice over the salad, add the onion, and toss well.
- Season with salt and pepper, then taste and add more olive oil, lemon juice, salt, or pepper as needed.
- Garnish and serve at room temperature.