Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From 1001 Best Slow-Cooker Recipes. I double the kidney beans and omit the limas when I make this.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (13 ounce) can baby lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups peeled squash (butternut or acorn)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped onions
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped bell peppers
- 2 teaspoons minced roasted garlic
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the salt and pepper in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.