- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans or 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the beans, broth, salsa and cumin in a saucepan over a medium heat and heat through.
- Use a hand mixer to blend until fairly smooth.
- To serve, ladle soup into 4 individual bowls and top each bowl with 1 tablespoon of the sour cream, and 1/2 teaspoon green onion.