1/3 Photos of Bean and Rice Tacos
This was our dinner the other night. A personal concoction that my kids loved and told me I should post it on Zaar. So here it is! MMM...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, sautè the veggies in 2-3 Tbs of cooking oil. I used grapeseed oil.
- 2Add remaining ingredients except for the tortillas. Bring to boil and reduce heat to simmer. Simmer uncovered for 20 minutes or until no longer runny.
- 3Meanwhile fry your tortillas in oil until soft. Fold and lightly sprinkle with salt.
- 4Place about 1/4 cup of bean mixture and top with your choice of toppings: shredded cabbage, cheese, avocado, cilantro, sour cream, etc.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bean and Rice Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.9
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: