Recipe by Zipadedoda
When I got this recipe from a friend, I could make a meal on it. Now I can't have corn, so may try it without corn. I really miss it.
Top Review by Yankiwi
This is a great make-ahead dish for lunch or as a side dish for dinner. I added a cup of halved cherry tomatoes which I found in another bean and rice recipe, they added color and extra flavor. This salad will last my husband and myself for four days and will definitely go into my lunch recipe rotation.
- 709.77 ml cooked white rice, cooled
- 453.59 g can kidney beans, drained
- 354.88 ml frozen corn kernels (I sometimes use canned)
- 4-5 chopped green onions
- 59.14 ml pickled jalapeno pepper (diced)
- 78.07 ml light olive oil
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 14.79 ml cider vinegar
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml cumin