When I got this recipe from a friend, I could make a meal on it. Now I can't have corn, so may try it without corn. I really miss it.
- 3 cups cooked white rice, cooled
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen corn kernels (I sometimes use canned)
- 4 -5 chopped green onions
- 1⁄4 cup pickled jalapeno pepper (diced)
- 1⁄3 cup light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- In large bowl mix rice, beans corn, green onion, and jalapenos.
- In small bowl mix remaining ingredients until sugar is dissolved. Toss together and let stand at room temperature 4 hours.