Recipe by landlocked #2
I forgot to take the hamburger out the freezer....what can I make for dinner in a 1/2 hour? These burrito's are so yummy, you will not miss the meat!
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) package Mexican rice mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 15 1⁄2 ounces canned pinto beans, drained
- 1⁄2 ounce sazon goya con culantro y achiote
- 8 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In large sauce pan add all ingredients, and mix thoroughly. Bring to a boil, then cover simmer for 1/2 hour or until a liquid is absorbed. Stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Warm tortillas.
- Fill tortillas with rice and bean mixture, sprinkle with cheese and roll like a burrito.