Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This came from an issue of First magazine.
- 1 lb yellow wax bean, and
- green beans
- 2 tablespoons garlic-flavored olive oil
- 1 shallot, peeled and chopped
- 1 bunch radish, trimmed and halved
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, julienned
- 1⁄4 cup asiago cheese, grated
- In a saucepot over high heat, bring 2 quarts salted water to a boil.
- Add beans and cook 4 minutes; drain.
- In a skillet over high heat, cook olive oil 30 seconds.
- Add shallots and radishes and cook 2 minutes.
- Add beans, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and basil; cook 1 minute.
- Arrange vegetables on serving platter.
- Sprinkle with Asiago cheese.